• free training  +  Admin  support +  help desk

Because  it  takes  more  than  software

LMS Administrator Support

Client  service  consultant

Your Client Service Consultant is your back-up Admin. Their job from Monday to Friday is to help you run your online program, to train you on the back-end Admin software and to speak with you directly about your needs this week, next week, this month, next month and six months from now. They are your one-stop window for anything you need from our company.  

Online Instructor Training

instructor / sme  training

Training for Instructors and SMEs is FREE and UNLIMITED. We put that in bright red because a lot of people tell us they didn't know about this option. It can be done in small groups or one-on-one. You can schedule an hour of training for every Wednesday until the cows come home so you don't have to try and cram it all in.

Help  Desk

Did you know that up to 80% of Help Desk contacts are password related.  FYI... we have an automatic Password Retrieval feature on the LMS login page. People contact us anyway. Don't ask. We can't explain the human mind. Still, that means the other 20% of LMS users are having more serious issues. We figure if we help your users then you have more time to run your programs and the seventeen other things you need to get done each day.